When: Friday & Saturday, March 28-29, 2014
The Fast: 6:00pm Friday to 6:00pm Saturday
Students in Grades 7 – 12
1. Commit to the 30 Hour Famine and start raising money, in person or online! (Must turn in the Famine Consent Form!)
2. Join us Mar 28-29. Start fasting at 12 noon on Friday (3/28) – no food! (or choose something else if you have dietary concerns!)
3. Meet at church 6:00pm Friday, March 28. We will spend the night at church together.
4. Spend the morning and afternoon at a service project, learning about world hunger, spending time listening to God, and tons of games and activities!
5. Saturday at 6pm, we will break the fast together with a simple meal together and will be done around 7:30pm.
The Famine is our chance to make a difference, to put our faith into action and do something about hunger. Will you help us in this challenge? Together we’ve set a goal, and every $35 we raise will help feed and care for a child for a month! Will you help us reach our goal this year?
Thanks for sponsoring us to go without…so others can eat.