Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Faith Covenant Church whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
1. Visit smile.amazon.com. Bookmark this page so you’ll land on the AmazonSmile page every time you shop.
2. Sign into your Amazon account if you’re not already, and search for “Faith Covenant Church” as your charity of choice. Once you make this selection, you will receive an email confirmation.
3. Shop as normal. Most items are eligible for an AmazonSmile donation, but they will let you know is something is not. Shop as usual, and watch the donations add up!
How to Shop Amazon Smile on your Mobile Device
One of the drawbacks to AmazonSmile, is you have to make your purchases through the AmazonSmile site. Purchases through the regular Amazon site and their mobile site won’t give a donation. Fortunately, there’s a work around.
1. If you regularly shop Amazon through your mobile browser, simply navigate to smile.amazon.com instead and you’re set! It will be a very similar experience to what you are used to.
2. If you regularly shop Amazon through the Amazon app you could add items to your cart via the app but finish the checkout process on your browser. (Just make sure you are at smile.amazon.com)
3. You can also use the following steps on your mobile device to create an “AmazonSmile” shortcut on your home screen:
– Visit smile.amazon.com in a browser (Google, Safari, etc)
– iPhone: Tap the share button at the bottom middle of your screen and click “Add to Home Screen”.
– Android: Tap the dots in the upper right corner of your screen. Choose “Add the Home Screen” in the drop down menu.