Help Change a Child’s Life Forever
Angel Tree, a program of Prison Fellowship, reaches out to the children of prisoners and their families with the love of Christ. This heart-warming program gives you an opportunity to share God’s love with the prisoner and their child by providing a gift in the name of the absent parent.
HOW TO GET INVOVLED:
- Gift tags will be available mid-November. We encourage you to select tags early and often! Pick up a gift tag(s) and purchase gifts for that child.
- Return wrapped gifts to FCC by Sunday, December 9th
- Emergency shoppers (online and in-store)
- Last-minute wrappers
- If Christmas shopping is not your favorite thing, monetary donations are gratefully accepted:
- Donation card (Indicate that your donation is for “Angel Tree”).
- Donation online ( 4fcc.org/giving). Be sure to put Angel Tree” in the memo field.
Date: Saturday, December 15, 2018
Sign Up in Fellowship Hall on Sunday in between the services.
Deliver between 9:00 am and 11:00 am, in teams of at least two persons per vehicle. Occasional need for earlier or later delivery.
Questions? Email Amanda Haelterman