In-Person Worship Tickets
To ensure that we do not exceed our seating capacity attenders need to get a ticket on-line for the service that they are planning to attend.
Tickets are issued week by week determined by last names beginning with:
A – I: 1st & 3rd Sundays of the month
J – Z: 2nd & 4th Sundays of the month
ALL: 5th Sunday of the month (first come, first served)
In-Person Worship Tickets for SUNDAY, JULY 19
Tickets may be reserved on the following dates based on last name:
Last names beginning with A – I
Monday, July 13 – Thursday, July 16
Open to everyone
Friday, July 17 – Saturday, July 18
If you need help reserving tickets, please contact the church office at email@example.com or call 248.661.9191
Children and Youth Programs
Both services have 50 spaces available for K – 5th grade students. The 11:15am service also has 14 spaces available for 6th – 8th grade students. To ensure that we do not exceed capacity, students need to get a ticket online for the service that they are planning to attend. Tickets are released each Monday @9am for the following Sunday, and are issued using the same last name process as listed above.
– Kids need to reserve their spots for Faith Kidz, just like grown ups do, using the ticket link above.
– We can fit 50 kids per service.
– Masks are required for children and all Faith Kidz Leaders.
– If child does not have a mask, there are extras at the Faith Kidz Welcome Desk.
– All Kidz need to check in at the Faith Kidz Welcome Desk where their name tag and the parent code tag will be waiting for them. 🙂
– After hand sanitizing, parents are given their parent code tag, and children will be walked to the gym with a Faith Kidz volunteer.
– Faith Kidz volunteers will put your child’s name tag on the classroom clipboard.
– Each child has their own socially distant square to hang out in while in Faith Kidz.
– Parents will pick children up at the west end of the building.
– Kindergarten-2nd grade parents will pick children up at the east gym doors.
– Grade 3-5 parents will pick up children at the west gym doors (closest to the children’s wing doors).
– Parents must have parent code tag to pick up children.
– Children will hand sanitize before leaving Faith Kidz.
– Families will exit from the west end of the building, doors by the children’s wing, along with the rest of the congregation.
What in-person church worship looks like?
- The spaces used during Sunday services are disinfected before, in between, and after services.
- Attenders are required to wear a face covering while in the building and to apply hand sanitizer upon entry. If you do not have one, we will provide masks at the Welcome Center.
- There is limited capacity and socially distanced seating.
- To ensure that we do not exceed our seating capacity attenders need to get a ticket on-line for the service that they are planning to attend, and ushers will seat attenders to ensure that there is 6 feet between each household (typically three empty chairs between households).
- The services are “touch free”. We continue to produce a bulletin, connection card, and inserts but attenders will either have to print these at home and bring them to church or use the available digital options. We continue to encourage on-line giving and the on-line connection card, however there will be a plate at the back of the Worship Center that individuals can drop these items into after each service.
- Please bring your own water if needed, we are holding off in providing coffee or water at this time.
In reserving a ticket for Sunday’s service, I am acknowledging that I understand the information listed below and that I agree to follow the protocols listed below.
- There is an inherent risk in attending public gatherings and there are no safety measures that can completely eliminate said risk.
- Sunday morning service is a public gathering and carries with it the risk of being exposed to COVID-19.
- I will wear a face covering while in the church building.
- I will use hand sanitizer upon entering the church building.
- I will allow the ushers to seat me upon entering the worship center and to dismiss at the conclusion of service.
- I will maintain proper hygiene and social distancing while in the church building.
- I will worship at home through the live stream if I have been exposed to any one with COVID-19 during the last 14 days.
- I will worship at home through the live stream if I:
- Have a fever
- Have ongoing coughing or sneezing
- Have a sore throat
- Am experiencing shortness of breath
Questions? contact the church office
Thank you for your patience, please continue in prayer for our church – as we continue in prayer for you.