Crescendo – Living Lives of Lasting Purpose
Date: Tuesdays, beginning January 22 – March 5, 2019
Who: All adults ages 60 & up
Cost: $10 for book
Join on Tuesdays at 2pm when we will discuss each aspect of a framework for Godly, purposeful and holistic living developed by former Evangelical Covenant leaders, Evelyn Johnson and Alan Forsman, called SPICES. SPICES stands for: Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Community, Emotional, and Service.
The goal: live your latter years in a manner that is AWESOME, BABY! Time will also be spent sharing ideas and building community.
Senior Fit Program (offered by St. Joseph Mercy Oakland)
FREE exercise program for people age 55 and over
Dates: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
beginning September 24, 2018
(Orientation Day is September 19)
Time: 3pm – 4pm
Location: Faith Covenant Church
Fall Semester Registration
• Registration for the fall semester for NEW members begins 5am on Monday, July 16, 2018.
• If you are continuing in our Senior Fit program, there is no need to re-register for Fall Semester.
• Call 248-858-3952 to register by phone beginning 5am Monday, July 16 and continuing through Friday, July 27, 2018.
• Register early, spots fill quickly!
• Senior Fit will not meet on November 21 or 23 and the fall session will end on Friday, December 21, 2018.
• Senior Fit will resume on Monday, January 7, 2019.
Senior Fit is a free exercise program for people age 55 and over that encourages senior adults to exercise their way to a healthier lifestyle.