Boomers and Beyond (formerly Crescendo)
It’s for those 60 years old and beyond. We have things planned, but more important to us is sharing Jesus and loving those around us.
Celebration of Us
Come enjoy a marvelous meal, sweet music, lively conversation, an encouraging message and refreshing laughter!
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2019
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Location: Italian American Banquet Center, 39500 Five Mile Rd, Livonia, MI
Speaker: Rev. Bob Hoey
Cost: $40/person (Please let Diane Allen or Jeannine McFadyen know if there are people who cannot attend due to cost.)
Ticket Sales: March 31 – April 14 (You may buy your tickets in Fellowship Hall between services, from the church office, or at Senior Fit)
Meal choices include Chicken Picata or Salmon. Please state your preference when you purchase your ticket.
Questions? contact Suzy Grecu (P: 586.383.8070) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Fit Program (offered by St. Joseph Mercy Oakland)
FREE exercise program for people age 55 and over
Dates: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
beginning September 24, 2018
(Orientation Day is September 19)
Time: 3pm – 4pm
Location: Faith Covenant Church
Fall Semester Registration
• Registration for the fall semester for NEW members begins 5am on Monday, July 16, 2018.
• If you are continuing in our Senior Fit program, there is no need to re-register for Fall Semester.
• Call 248-858-3952 to register by phone beginning 5am Monday, July 16 and continuing through Friday, July 27, 2018.
• Register early, spots fill quickly!
• Senior Fit will not meet on November 21 or 23 and the fall session will end on Friday, December 21, 2018.
• Senior Fit will resume on Monday, January 7, 2019.
Senior Fit is a free exercise program for people age 55 and over that encourages senior adults to exercise their way to a healthier lifestyle.