What can you expect when you come?
We have two identical worship services at 9am and 10:45am with music played in a contemporary style and worship elements that honor our diverse traditions. Upon arriving, you will find ushers on hand to point the way to the worship space, restrooms, or anywhere else you’re headed. Be sure to pick up a welcome packet from the Welcome Center. You’ll find the atmosphere warm and welcoming.
Sunday morning worship is the time during the week when the congregation as a whole gathers together to worship God, pray, sing, study the Bible and interact with one another.
What happens with the kids?
• Babies through Pre-K meet the entire service in their rooms designed for their stages of life during both services
• Elementary children (K-5th grade) meet in their classes for Bible story and activities during both services
• Classes for 6th grade, 7th-8th grades (Journey), and High School meet at 10:45am during the during the school year
• The fun continues Sunday evening at 6pm when high school students (Move) are given a chance to connect with each other and adult mentors
• Dinner at 5:45pm
• Classes for children ages 3 – 5th grade and meets from 6:30 – 7:45pm
• Fusion (grades 6 – 8) meet in the gym beginning shortly after 6:30pm
• Nursery (birth – 3yr) available to those serving or in a class
All of the above experiences are led by people who attend our church and have participated in a screening process