City Covenant Church Hot Meal Program
|City Covenant Church is serving up to 150 hot meals per day in the community and nearby nursing homes. They partner with Forgotten Harvest, but have many other needs to supplement the meals.|
Lynne Wasiak will be delivering donations to City Covenant Church on Tuesday, December 8, 2020.
NOTE: It takes (4) #10 cans to create a meal
– Green Beans
– Collard or turnips greens in can
– Instant Mashed potatoes
– Butter or margarine
– Black pepper
– Season salt
– Meatballs (4 bags)
– Spaghetti sauce
– Brown gravy (48 oz can)
– Chicken gravy (48 oz can)
– Shredded cheese mild
– Plastic grocery bags
– Full size foil pans
– Styrofoam compartment containers
Cash is always helpful to purchase meat
Ways You Can Help
1. Sunday, December 6: Lynne will be at Faith accepting donations in between the services.
2. Order items online at Gordon Food Service at the Orchard Lake/13 Mile Farmington Hills store.
• Click HERE
• Create a HOME ORDERING account
• LOCATION = Farmington Hills, Orchard Lake
• CART NAME = Faith Covenant
• PICK UP = December 8, 2:00 – 3:00pm (they give hour windows)
• Minimum order = $30
• Inform firstname.lastname@example.org that there is an order in your name for pick up
3. Porch Pickup: contact Lynne and she can stop by your house to pick up your donations.
4. Give online directly to City Covenant HERE
Questions? contact Lynne Wasiak