April 18 Tickets
Tickets may be reserved on the following dates based on last name:
Last names beginning with A – I
Monday, April 12 – Thursday, April 15
Open to everyone
Friday, April 16 – Sunday, April 18
In-Person Service Times: 9:40am & 11:15am
Bulletin • Sermon Notes
Attenders will be required to wear a face covering while in the building and will be required to apply hand sanitizer upon entry. Masks are required for ages 3 and older. Children younger than 3 are encouraged but not required to wear a mask.
In-Person Worship Tickets
To ensure that we do not exceed our seating capacity, attenders need to get a ticket on-line for the service that they are planning to attend. Tickets are issued week by week determined by last names beginning with: A – I: 1st & 3rd Sundays of the month, J – Z: 2nd & 4th Sundays of the month, ALL: 5th Sunday of the month (first come, first served)
Children & Youth Programs
NURSERY 11:15am service only. There are 6 spaces available.
PRESCHOOL All kids ages 3 & 4 are welcome to join our preschool class Sunday mornings in Fellowship Hall. (12 spaces are available at each service). All 5 year olds will join our elementary kids in the Gym. Masks are required for ages 3 and older.
K – 5TH GRADE Both services have 30 spaces available for K – 5th grade student programs. Masks are required.
6TH – 8TH GRADE The 11:15am service has 14 spaces available for 6th – 8th grade students. Masks are required.
9TH – 12TH GRADE Students will meet in the basement at 11:15am. Space is limited to 14 students. Masks are required.
We can’t wait to see you Sunday mornings!
To ensure that we do not exceed capacity, students need to get a ticket online for the service that they are planning to attend. Tickets will be issued using the same last name process as listed above.
What does In-Person Worship Look like?
- The spaces used during Sunday services are disinfected before, in between, and after services.
- Attenders are required to wear a face covering while in the building and to apply hand sanitizer upon entry. If you do not have one, we will provide masks at the Welcome Center.
- There is limited capacity and socially distanced seating.
- To ensure that we do not exceed our seating capacity attenders need to get a ticket on-line for the service that they are planning to attend, and ushers will seat attenders to ensure that there is 6 feet between each household (typically three empty chairs between households).
- The services are “touch free”. We continue to produce a bulletin, connection card, and inserts but attenders will either have to print these at home and bring them to church or use the available digital options. We continue to encourage on-line giving and the on-line connection card, however there will be a plate at the back of the Worship Center that individuals can drop these items into after each service.
- Please bring your own water if needed, we are holding off in providing coffee or water at this time.
Children and Youth Programs
– Kids reserve their spots for Faith Kidz, just like grown ups do.
– We can fit 12 preschoolers & 30 Kindergarten – 5th grade kids per service. Grades 6 – 8 are limited to 14 students. Nursery is limited to 6 childresn (11:15am service only)
– Masks are required for children (age 3 – 5th grade) and all Faith Kidz Leaders. Masks are encouraged for preschool aged children, but not required.
– If a child does not have a mask, there are extras at the Faith Kidz Welcome Desk.
– All Kidz need to check in at the Faith Kidz Welcome Desk where their name tag and the parent code tag will be waiting for them too. 🙂
– After hand sanitizing, parents are given their parent code tag, and children will be walked to their class with a Faith Kidz volunteer.
– Faith Kidz volunteers will put child’s name tag on the classroom clipboard.
– Each child will have their own socially distant square to hang out in while in Faith Kidz.
– At Nursery drop off and pick up, please only one grown with child or children. Please maintain social distance while waiting to pick up your child.
– Preschool parents will pick children up at the Fellowship Hall (Located right outside of the sanctuary).
– Kindergarten-2nd grade parents will pick children up by the gym door (east doors) closest to the women’s restroom in the children’s wing.
– Parents grade 3-5 will pick up children at the gym doors (west doors) closest to the children’s wing doors.
– Parents must have parent code tag to pick up children.
– Children will hand sanitize before leaving Faith Kidz.
– Families will exit from the west end of the building, doors by the children’s wing, along with the rest of the congregation.
– Please keep in mind we will do our best to ensure the safety of all people attending in person worship, however, in order to best care for your child, we are unable to socially distance the nursery.
In reserving a ticket for Sunday’s service, I am acknowledging that I understand the information listed below and that I agree to follow the protocols listed below.
- There is an inherent risk in attending public gatherings and there are no safety measures that can completely eliminate said risk.
- Sunday morning service is a public gathering, that includes singing, and carries with it the risk of being exposed to COVID-19.
- I will wear a face covering while in the church building. Please note that face shields do not qualify as face coverings.
- I will use hand sanitizer upon entering the church building.
- I will allow the ushers to seat me upon entering the worship center and to dismiss at the conclusion of service.
- I will maintain proper hygiene and social distancing while in the church building.
- I will worship at home through the live stream if I have been exposed to any one with COVID-19 during the last 14 days.
- I will worship at home through the live stream if I:
– Have a fever
– Have ongoing coughing or sneezing
– Have a sore throat
– Am experiencing shortness of breath