New to Online Giving?
To contribute, you will need to set up your profile. To establish your profile, we will need the following information:
Online Member (Donor) Profile
We need your contact information and envelope number (if available) to record your donation, send you a statement, and contact you if needed. You will also be asked to establish a login I.D. and password so you may access your online giving records.
Donation Direction & Frequency
We need to know how much you wish to contribute and when you wish to donate the amount. Faith Covenant Church Online Giving allows you to give now, on a specified future date, or on a specified recurring basis (weekly, biweekly, monthly or quarterly).
1. Bank Account: This option allows you to safely transfer money from your bank account to the church via electronic funds transfer without writing a check.
2. Credit/Debit Card: This option allows you to conveniently pay your donation via a major credit/debit card. We require the cards billing address to process this. CAUTION: Please use this only if you fully pay off your credit card bill monthly. Faith Covenant Church does not condone credit card debt.
There are relatively minor costs to the church associated with online giving, but you will receive charitable credit for the full amount of your donation.
– Bank Transfer/Electronic Check: $0.25 per transaction + 0.15% of the gift amount
– Example: on a $100 donation, the transaction fees would be $0.40
– Credit Card Donation: $0.45 per transaction + 2.75% of the gift amount
– Example: on a $100 credit card donation, the transaction fees would be $3.20
Questions? contact the church office