Angel Tree is a ministry of Prison Fellowship. We partner with them to provide gifts on behalf of the inmates. These gifts go to children or grandchildren of the inmate. This year we will be working with about 82 families & 180 kids!
How to Get Involved
1. Purchase gifts: Gifts may be purchased online using our Amazon Wish List or you may pick up gift tags at the Community Station on Sunday mornings. Check back often as new children are added.
1. Click HERE to view the Amazon Wish List. Remember to shop through AmazonSmile/Faith Covenant Church.
2. Add items to your cart.
3. At checkout, change the shipping address to: Faith Covenant Church, 35415 W. 14 Mile Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48331
2. Make phone calls: Call caregivers of children to gather information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
3. Be an emergency shopper (online and in-store)
4. Make a monetary donation: If Christmas shopping is not your favorite thing, monetary donations are gratefully accepted. Donations are accepted in person or online (4fcc.org/giving). Be sure to put “Angel Tree” in the memo field.
5. Wrap gifts: Join us on Sunday, December 11 at 11:30am to wrap all of the gifts. Pizza lunch will be provided.
6. Deliver gifts: Join us on Saturday, December 17 at 9am to deliver the gifts and God’s love to those children and families. We will gather at FCC at 9am to receive delivery assignments and load up the packages. MANY people are needed! Email Amanda Haelterman to RSVP.
Questions? contact Amanda Haelterman