Angel Tree, a program of Prison Fellowship, reaches out to the children of prisoners and their families with the love of Christ. This heart-warming program gives you an opportunity to share God’s love with the prisoner and their child by providing a gift in the name of the absent parent.
2018: Faith Covenant collected and delivered gifts to 99 families representing 248 children (we started with 178 children). Each child received 2 gifts = 496 gifts total!
2019: Faith Covenant collected and delivered gifts to 92 families representing 175 children = 350 gifts!
How to Get Involved
1. Purchase gifts: Due to COVID-19, we are posting tags online using an Amazon Wish List. Purchased gifts will be shipped directly to Faith Covenant Church. Check back often as new children are added.
1. Click HERE (link coming early Nov) to view the Amazon Wish List. Remember to shop through AmazonSmile/Faith Covenant Church.
2. Add items to your cart.
3. At checkout, change the shipping address to: Faith Covenant Church, 35415 W. 14 Mile Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48331
2. Make phone calls: Call caregivers of children to gather information
3. Be an emergency shopper (online and in-store)
4. Make a monetary donation: If Christmas shopping is not your favorite thing, monetary donations are gratefully accepted. Donations are accepted in person or online (4fcc.org/giving). Be sure to put “Angel Tree” in the memo field.
5. Wrap gifts: Join us on Sunday, December 12 at 11:15am to wrap all of the gifts. COVID social distancing & protocols will be in place. Email Amanda Haelterman to RSVP.
6. Deliver gifts: Join us on Saturday, December 18 at 9am to deliver the gifts and God’s love to those children and families. We will gather at FCC at 9am to receive delivery assignments and load up the packages. MANY people are needed! Email Amanda Haelterman to RSVP.
Questions? contact Amanda Haelterman