City Covenant Church Hot Meal Program
City Covenant is serving hot meals to over 150 people, four days a week, in their community in Detroit. They partner with Forgotten Harvest, but have many other needs to supplement the meals as well as cleaning & hygiene items.
Lynne Wasiak will be delivering donations to City Covenant Church on Tuesday, April 13, 2021.
NEW THIS MONTH: The City Covenant Feeding Ministry needs some kitchen equipment at a cost of around $850. Donations can be made online at 4fcc.org/giving (choose “Other”) or by check made payable to “Faith Covenant Church” (write “City Covenant Kitchen Equipment” on memo line). We are hoping to be able to bless them by the next delivery date, April 13.
– 3 compartment carry out trays
– Chicken drumsticks
– Roasted brown gravy
– Chicken gravy
– Sweet and sour gravy
– Mashed potatoes
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
1. Sunday, April 11: Lynne will be at Faith accepting donations in between the services.
2. Order items online at Gordon Food Service at the Orchard Lake/13 Mile Farmington Hills store.
• Click HERE
• Create a HOME ORDERING account
• LOCATION = Farmington Hills, Orchard Lake
• CART NAME = Faith Covenant
• PICK UP = April 13, 2:00 – 3:00pm (they give hour windows)
• Minimum order = $30
• Inform email@example.com that there is an order in your name for pick up
3. Porch Pickup: contact Lynne and she can stop by your house to pick up your donations.
4. Give online directly to City Covenant HERE
Questions? contact Lynne Wasiak