City Covenant Church Hot Meal Program
City Covenant is serving hot meals to over 150 people, four days a week, in their community in Detroit. They partner with Forgotten Harvest, but have many other needs to supplement the meals as well as cleaning & hygiene items.
Lynne Wasiak will be delivering donations to City Covenant Church on Tuesday, April 12, 2022.
3 compartment trays
Sweet and Savory Sauce
Canned Green Beans
Canned Baked Beans
Canned Mixed Vegetables
Aluminum Pans, full sized
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
1. Drop off items at church by Tuesday, April 12
2. Order items online at Gordon Food Service at the Orchard Lake/13 Mile Farmington Hills store.
• Click HERE
• Create a HOME ORDERING account
• LOCATION = Farmington Hills, Orchard Lake
• CART NAME = Faith Covenant
• PICK UP = April 12, 2:00 – 3:00pm (they give hour windows)
• Minimum order = $30
• Inform email@example.com that there is an order in your name for pick up
3. Porch Pickup: contact Lynne and she can stop by your house to pick up your donations.
4. Give online directly to City Covenant HERE or at 4fcc.org/giving, choose “City Covenant Food Pantry”.
Questions? contact Lynne Wasiak