Covenant Church Hot Meal Program
City Covenant Church is serving 700 – 800 hot meals a week in their community in Detroit. They partner with Forgotten Harvest, but have many other needs to supplement the meals as well as cleaning & hygiene items.
Lynne Wasiak will be delivering donations to City Covenant Church on Tuesday, April 11, 2023.
ITEMS NEEDED (updated 4/5/23)
– Ground Beef
– Pork Chops
– Mashed Potatoes
– Canned Peas
– Canned Carrots
– Compartment Trays
– Brown Gravy
– Aluminum Trays
– Plastic Grocery Bags
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
1. Drop off items at church by Tuesday, April 11
2. Order items online at Gordon Food Service at the Orchard Lake/13 Mile Farmington Hills store.
• Click HERE
• Create a HOME ORDERING account
• LOCATION = Farmington Hills, Orchard Lake
• CART NAME = Faith Covenant
• PICK UP = April 11, 2:00 – 3:00pm (they give hour windows)
• Minimum order = $30
• Inform firstname.lastname@example.org that there is an order in your name for pick up
3. Porch Pickup: contact Lynne and she can stop by your house to pick up your donations.
4. Give online directly to City Covenant HERE or at 4fcc.org/giving, choose “City Covenant Food Pantry”.
Questions? contact Lynne Wasiak