Covenant Church Hot Meal Program
City Covenant is serving hot meals to over 150 people, four days a week, in their community in Detroit. They partner with Forgotten Harvest, but have many other needs to supplement the meals as well as cleaning & hygiene items.
Lynne Wasiak will be delivering donations to City Covenant Church on Tuesday, December 13, 2022.
ITEMS NEEDED (list updated 12/4/22)
– Canned Carrots
– Canned Peas
– Canned Mixed Vegetables
– Mashed Potatoes
– Spaghetti Sauce
– Chicken Gravy
– Brown Gravy
– Seasoned Salt
– 3 Compartment Trays
– Aluminum Pans – full size
– Plastic grocery bags
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
1. Drop off items at church by Tuesday, December 13
2. Order items online at Gordon Food Service at the Orchard Lake/13 Mile Farmington Hills store.
• Click HERE
• Create a HOME ORDERING account
• LOCATION = Farmington Hills, Orchard Lake
• CART NAME = Faith Covenant
• PICK UP = December 13, 2:00 – 3:00pm (they give hour windows)
• Minimum order = $30
• Inform email@example.com that there is an order in your name for pick up
3. Porch Pickup: contact Lynne and she can stop by your house to pick up your donations.
4. Give online directly to City Covenant HERE or at 4fcc.org/giving, choose “City Covenant Food Pantry”.
Questions? contact Lynne Wasiak