City Covenant Church Hot Meal Program
City Covenant is serving hot meals to over 150 people, four days a week, in their community in Detroit. They partner with Forgotten Harvest, but have many other needs to supplement the meals as well as cleaning & hygiene items.
Lynne Wasiak will be delivering donations to City Covenant Church on Tuesday, May 10, 2022.
ITEMS NEEDED (list updated 5/2/22)
– 3 compartment trays
– chicken gravy
– beef gravy
– sweet & savory sauce
– canned green beans
– canned peas
– canned baked beans
– canned carrots
– canned corn
– canned mixed vegetables
– full sized aluminum pans
– plastic grocery bags
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
1. Drop off items at church by Tuesday, May 10
2. Order items online at Gordon Food Service at the Orchard Lake/13 Mile Farmington Hills store.
• Click HERE
• Create a HOME ORDERING account
• LOCATION = Farmington Hills, Orchard Lake
• CART NAME = Faith Covenant
• PICK UP = May 10, 2:00 – 3:00pm (they give hour windows)
• Minimum order = $30
• Inform email@example.com that there is an order in your name for pick up
3. Porch Pickup: contact Lynne and she can stop by your house to pick up your donations.
4. Give online directly to City Covenant HERE or at 4fcc.org/giving, choose “City Covenant Food Pantry”.
Questions? contact Lynne Wasiak