City Covenant Church Hot Meal Program
|City Covenant Church is serving up to 150 hot meals per day in the community and nearby nursing homes. They partner with Forgotten Harvest, but have many other needs to supplement the meals.|
Lynne Wasiak will be delivering donations to City Covenant Church on Tuesday, November 10, 2020.
NOTE: It takes four #10 cans to create a meal
– Sweet potatoes
– Collard or turnips greens
– Spaghetti sauce
– Brown gravy (48oz)
– Chicken gravy (48oz)
– Instant mashed potatoes
– Butter or margarine
– Black pepper
– Season salt
– Jiffy corn bread mix
– Plastic grocery bags
– Styrofoam compartment containers – medium or large
*Cash is always helpful to purchase meat*
Ways You Can Help
1. Sunday, November 8: Lynne will be at Faith accepting donations in between the services.
2. Order items online at Gordon Food Service at the Orchard Lake/13 Mile Farmington Hills store.
• Click HERE
• Create a HOME ORDERING account
• LOCATION = Farmington Hills, Orchard Lake
• CART NAME = Faith Covenant
• PICK UP = November 10, 2:00 – 3:00pm (they give hour windows)
• Minimum order = $30
• Inform firstname.lastname@example.org that there is an order in your name for pick up
3. Porch Pickup: contact Lynne and she can stop by your house to pick up your donations.
4. Give online directly to City Covenant HERE
Questions? contact Lynne Wasiak