City Covenant Church Hot Meal Program
City Covenant is serving hot meals to over 150 people, four days a week, in their community in Detroit. They partner with Forgotten Harvest, but have many other needs to supplement the meals as well as cleaning & hygiene items.
Lynne Wasiak will be delivering donations to City Covenant Church on Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
– Baked Beans
– Mixed Vegetables
– Green Beans
– Sliced White Potatoes
– Spaghetti Sauce
Aluminum Pans-full sized
Hamburger Ground Beef
3 Compartment Trays
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
1. Drop off items at church by Tuesday, October 12
2. Order items online at Gordon Food Service at the Orchard Lake/13 Mile Farmington Hills store.
• Click HERE
• Create a HOME ORDERING account
• LOCATION = Farmington Hills, Orchard Lake
• CART NAME = Faith Covenant
• PICK UP = October 12, 2:00 – 3:00pm (they give hour windows)
• Minimum order = $30
• Inform firstname.lastname@example.org that there is an order in your name for pick up
3. Porch Pickup: contact Lynne and she can stop by your house to pick up your donations.
4. Give online directly to City Covenant HERE or at 4fcc.org/giving, choose “City Covenant Food Pantry”.
Questions? contact Lynne Wasiak