Grow At Faith
Study the Word
This Changes Everything
Have you ever had an experience, or been exposed to an idea, or interacted with a person and been changed as a result?
There are certain factors in life that by their very nature are life changing. This is exactly how a relationship with God, as experienced in the gospel, is meant to work. Join us at Faith Covenant Church as we explore the book of Titus and discover how the gospel changes everything. (Begins January 21, 2024)
Interested in Learning More about FCC and the Covenant Church?
We offer classes to help you learn about our beliefs and explore membership.
What to Expect When Joining a Growth Group
When selecting a group to join:
- Look for the level of study versus relationship that fits your preferences.
- Make sure the day, time and location work for you.
- Click the “Ask to Join” button and the group leader will follow up with you to determine fit.
When attending a group you can expect:
- Member introductions and some time for socialization.
- Time spent in the current study which may include videos or bible reading and discussion.
- Time spent in prayer for members.
The long-term goals of being in a group include:
- Growing together as a community and supporting each other in life.
- Growing in your relationship with Christ.
- Growing in your desire to further connect, serve and grow.
What if the Group Isn’t a Fit?
Not every group is a good fit for every person. We get that. But we do ask that you try to meet with your group 5-6 times before deciding that the fit is not right for you. If it’s not a good fit, let your group leader and Pastor James know and we will work to help you find another group that will align better with your needs and personality.
You Have Access to a Streaming Library of 20,000+ Bible Studies!
Faith Covenant Church provides its congregation with access to RightNow Media—an online resource with bible study content for you to use at home or with your growth group. They have content ranging from deep biblical study to more topical sessions on everyday life. They even have content for Kids like Veggie Tales!
Even better, we’ve created a library just for FCC with recommended content that fits in with our Growth Journey for the year. Get Access and login to start utilizing this great resource!
Stop by the Community station in the church lobby to learn more and to get help plugging into a Growth Group that is right for you.